Check out these helpful resources for educators and community based organizations:
- Heinz History Center: Opportunities for educators, including workshops, teaching primary sources, and subject based curriculum
- PBS Program: How to teach media in the classroom
- Remake Learning: To learn about the future of teaching and learning
- Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council: Information on The Arts, Culture and Creative Industries throughout the region
- Kidsburgh: How STEAM programs are transforming education
If you would like for us to visit your school or community-based organization to talk about the contest, or for more information, please contact Jen Taormina-Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-251-0890.
Here are some examples that fit into the STEAM program!
A Shot to Save the World
The Power of One Voice: A 50-Year Perspective on the Life of Rachel Carson
August Wilson: The Ground on Which I Stand